At Saffron Lane Dental we have begun a phased return to the dental working environment following the closure due to Covid-19 pandemic. We are totally aware that this has been an extremely difficult time for all but as dental professionals we have a duty to meet your dental needs. We have been working very hard to comply with the new rules and regulations with regards to Covid. Our practice will be functioning very differently and we understand this may be difficult for patients but safety for all is a priority.
Day prior to appointment:
The day before your appointment the reception team will call you and conduct an over the phone triage. This will include questions relating to Covid-19. You will be advised to wait inside your car or outside the premises when arriving at the practice. You will be advised to bring as little belongings as possible as we have to store them in a lockable container at reception. You will also be asked to pay by card if possible.
- The reception team will call you when it is time for you to come to the entrance of the practice.
- On entry a member of the team will take your temperature
- You will be given a mask to wear and asked to use hand sanitiser provided
- You will be asked to place all personal belongings into a lockable container at reception.
- A member of staff will take you to the surgery where you will be seen
- There will be plastic screens up at reception for safety
- We will not allow any patients to be waiting in the waiting areas
- On the floors around the practice there will be stickers guiding you on social distancing measures.
Please remember if you or anyone in your household have any symptoms of COVID-19, contact us as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment with us. Refer to the government guidance on self isolation.